Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Lie that Nazism Was an Atheistic Movement III

I just came across another excellent article from Luis Granado's blog, this time concerning the Nazis in particular.  The article contains details that I did not discuss in my posts on this subject.  I had seen this article before but I don't think I provided a link to it in my posts on this subject.  It is reprinted in Secular News Daily here. I recommend Luis, his blog, and Secular News Daily highly to all non-believers.

Among other things on Luis' blog, you will find this informative article, which compares the difficulties Israel has in defining who is a Jew with the same difficulties had by those Christians in Europe that used to persecute Jews.  One eye-opening little tidbit:

"The Jesuits, the most powerful of the Catholic clerical orders, refused admission to anyone of Jewish ancestry within the preceding five generations. This rule remained in force until 1946."
 Coincidence?  I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment